Saturday, February 28, 2009

Strange as this weather has been.



It's that time of year, ladies and gents...late winter, that time when spring keeps trying desperately to break through winter's chill, but winter is fighting tooth and nail to hold on! The other day it was relatively warm, and it rained all day. Fog rose up from the wet ground and the puddles of snowmelt and rain and it felt, almost, like early spring. But by the very next day, all those puddles and all that squishy mud had frozen solid. The ground is like steel underfoot and the wind has teeth!

So I think for a while yet, I'll be focusing on taking shots indoors, while desperately searching out photos of springtime and sunlight on Flickr and around the web, to remind myself that it will come back!

In the meantime, my dear sweet kitty cat is always very accommodating about posing. All I have to do is pull the seamless paper out from its roll, and he will saunter over and sit down, looking at me as if to say, "I'm ready for my close-up! Make sure you only get my good side!"

No comments:

Post a Comment