Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Things I'm Lovin' Now

I "window shop" a lot more than I ever actually buy things. I tend to go in little waves of coveting a particular item for days or even weeks before either breaking down and buying it or moving on to the next item of retail lust!

Currently, I'm all about.....


THIS porcelain ring-holder, specifically the Crocus!



THIS Technicolor Dream Shirt from Modcloth



THIS Ruffle Dress from lizarietz



THIS completely over-the-top Zebra Carpetbag from marykaiser



THIS adorable Wood Burned Squirrel Wall Panel from Cabin + Cub



And THESE Taxi Confessions heels from Modcloth!




(Oh, and, honey? If you're reading this, and I know you are, don't buy me anything! HA!)

1 comment:

  1. Those porcelain pieces are gorgeous. I love the look of milky white porcelain -- just a few pieces can create an interesting display!

    ReplyDelete