Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Resolutions, Week Five

Okay, MUCH better showing this week than last. I cooked dinner for us three times, which is about what I would usually have time for. I did in fact go through the junk in the spare room, readying one of the large pieces of furniture in there to be given to a friend of mine. I didn't do wonderfully at keeping in touch with friends, but I commented on more Facebook statuses than usual. ((Side note: sad that something like that can be considered "keeping up with old friends," isn't it??))


This week,

  1. I shall begin pursuing more creative ventures instead of just grudgingly taking one photograph a day.
  2. I shall continue the trend of actually cooking relatively healthy meals several times a night.
  3. I shall NOT eat the entire box of white cheddar Cheez-its, no matter how much I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment