Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What I Wore: Moody Blues



Cardigan: Express
Embellished tank: Anthropologie
Denim a-line: Anthropologie
Skinny black belt: Kenneth Cole
Flowered headband: Anthropologie
Red heels: Merona, from Target


I'm just bright and sparkling all over today! The tank has this lovely band of beading and raw-edged lacy material at the top, the cardigan is anything but neutral with its row of rhinestone buttons, and the red shoes...well, who doesn't love a pop of red? I realize that the belt buckle looks gold here, but it's actually silver. Reflecting the light strangely, I suppose.

I love this cardigan. It's this perfect shade of grey...when paired with something in blue shades, like the tank, the cardigan looks blue-grey. When paired with just about anything else, it looks more of a deep grey. A wonderfully versatile neutral, and such soft fabric!

I'm sure I'll be wearing this exact outfit well into fall, paired with tights and knee-high boots instead of the bare legs and red heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment