Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Watch This Space

My husband and I have decided to start up a new Etsy shop for vintage goodies. Not clothing, most likely, since I have very few skills when it comes to evaluating the age and worth of vintage duds, but knick-knacks and whats-its. He and I tend to spend many a long hour wandering thrift shops and antique sales and garage sales, and thought it might be nice to have a place to share some of the wild and wonderful things we come across with others, while making a few bucks on the side, too, lol!

We've got a name all picked out and we have already secured the Etsy shop url. We've been slowly amassing some stock to get things started, and we're almost to the point of taking pictures of everything, writing descriptions, and loading up the items!

So watch this space! I'll announce the official opening as soon as we get everything together and ready to go! We've already got some very cute things (that will be hard for me to let go of, ha!) and I'm getting excited about launching!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with that! Sounds like so much fun..I am a vintage junkie!

    ReplyDelete