Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dreaming of Paradise

Last year at this time, my husband and I were getting ready for our honeymoon trip to Hawaii. As I sit here and gaze out at the overcast sky and the icy rain, I can't help but wish for another Hawaiian interlude. It was really an amazingly lovely place. You think you know how wonderful the trip is going to be, but then you arrive and realize that it's just so, so much more so than you dreamed.

Sigh...I think I'll spend some time wrapped in my favorite photos from our trip.


No, I DON'T need new car insurance!!


Tiki


Hibiscus


In the middle of everything else, a little bit of love.


Honu


Aloha!


When you come to the end, go back and start again.

2 comments:

  1. Your shots are gorgeous! I've always wanted to go to Hawaii...~sigh~ Seems the perfect getaway :D

    ReplyDelete