Tuesday, February 10, 2009

100 Possibilities





Several of my contacts over on Flickr have been doing the 100 Possibilities Project...100 different photos of the same item, showing all the different ways the world around us can be seen and interpreted through the camera's lens. I've been meaning to start my own project for a while; last night, I finally did!

I'm using a wonderfully kitschy old alarm clock, seen in the picture above. I've had that clock since I was wee, and I think my mother owned it before that. It's a great object and an awful clock, ha. It ticks too loud and the alarm bell is so annoying! But still, I love it.

My 100 possibilities will be posted in and among the other shots in my Flickr stream because I put everything there, but I'm pretty much reserving my Tumblog as the place for my 100 possibilities. After this, I may or may not post shots from my hundred here in my blog.

1 comment: