Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Back...ish

Well, I'm back from my mini-vacation to see my family. I'm MOSTLY back, I guess I should say. I've been spending a lot of time trying to catch up on what I missed, both at work and in the blogosphere and Flickr world, and have completely neglected the processing and posting of my own trip photos in the meantime!

'Course, it also doesn't help that I got home from my trip so completely drained and exhausted that I ended up taking another day off work to recover, or that we came home to find out that our cable and internet had gone out and it took until mid-day today to get 'em fixed. Luckily, my husband's workplace is just close enough that we can mooch on their wireless, but the signal is pretty weak all the same. It's kind of hard to surf the 'net when you're A) falling asleep sitting up and B) using a weak wireless signal that's prone to vanishing altogether with no warning! :-O And A) makes it hard to process photos, too. ;-)

But I intend to get through those photos tonight and tomorrow night and however long it takes, ha! Meanwhile, I'm working my way through all the blog posts I missed while I was gone. Honestly, keeping up with the blogosphere is a full-time job in and of itself. Now, if only I could get paid to do it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment