Saturday, February 5, 2011

Oh, dear!

I can't believe it's been over a month since I updated here! I started using Tumblr more (Leather and Denim is my blog there, if you want to check it out!) and recently joined Pinterest (me), and have been trying to be more active in my groups on Flickr (my 'stream), not to mention the normal Facebook and Twitter song-and-dance....so I guess Blogger fell through the cracks. Too many sites to check; too little time in the day! :-O

Otherwise, not much going on. We recently experiencesd Snowpocalypse 2011...or, as I'm calling it, Mega-Snow vs Snowctopus...so I just got back to work from enjoying three whole snow days in a row. I felt like a little kid, all excited! My husband and I spent our time on the couch, watching "Monster Quest" episodes and working our way through the complete DVD set of "Daria" I got for Christmas.

Man, that show takes me back! But I've realized something, watching it...I'm so much happier with my own identity now than in high school. I'm genuinely secure in who and what I am now, and I feel no need to prove anything to anyone. If someone likes me, great! If they don't, oh well! It's very liberating. :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment